End of Year Savings
We understand the end of the year is a very hectic time. But while we look forward to the new, let’s also take stock of how we can improve today — and save!
At Vista Health System we encourage you to take some time for yourself. Doing so could not only benefit your health, it could even get you more out of your money!
5 Reasons to Take Time for Your Health Before December 31.
Reason 1: If you have an FSA account, don’t let this money go to waste! Schedule your procedures to be completed prior to year-end for this year’s FSA eligibility.
Reason 2: If you need some kind of procedure, or if you’ve been considering some kind of elective surgery, you can recover during your time off over the holidays.
Reason 3: If you’ve met your health insurance deductible, take advantage of that fact. Remember, January 1 you start back at zero!
Reason 4: Physician offices aren’t as busy during November and December so you’re more likely to get an appointment quickly.
Reason 5: Putting off seeing a doctor or having a procedure just isn’t smart. Your good health is a present you give yourself and your loved ones. And in a season of giving, time and health are the greatest gifts.
Suggestions for end-of-year savings:
- ACL Repair
- Get back in the game of life.
- Get back in the game of life.
- Annual physical
- Have you had one in 2022? Make an appointment with a primary care provider.
- Men and women over 50 should have one every 10 years. To schedule a screening close to home contact your Primary Care Provider (PCP) for a referral, or visit VistaAnytime.com to self-schedule an appointment online with a PCP.
- The first step to find out how we can help.
- Gallbladder surgery
- Does everything you eat cause pain? It may be your gallbladder.
- Gynecological Surgery
- Take the time to care for yourself, too.
- Hernia repair
- Abdominal Pain is nothing to ignore or put off for later. Talk to a primary care doctor about seeing a specialist. Visit VistaAnytime.com
- Joint repair/replacement
- There’s never a “good” time for a joint replacement surgery. Step into the new year without the joint pain you have today. Call the Find-a-Physician line to schedule a consult with an orthopedic specialist. Call 847-360-4246
- Been putting off a screening MRI or CT scan? Use up that FSA before the end of the year. To schedule please call: 847-360-6930.
- Outpatient physical therapy
- Those aches and pains won’t go away on their own.
- Screening mammogram
- Have you had yours this year? To schedule a mammogram, please call: 847-360-6930.
- Sleep Study
- Because untreated sleep disorders have been linked to hypertension, heart disease, stroke, depression, diabetes and other chronic diseases. To make an appointment with our sleep doctor at 847-360-9800.
Related Services and Conditions
At Vista Health System, we have board-certified technologists that capture quality images and ensure the comfort and safety of patients. These images are used to examine and diagnose certain medical conditions. Updated technology and diagnostic tools, including those...
More than 200,000 new cases of breast cancer are discovered in the U.S. each year. At , we know the value of early detection and mammography is a tool we use to identify potential issues. An x-ray of the breast, mammography is used to look for...
It’s clear—precision is important during diagnosis. Of all imaging technologies, MRI or Magnetic Resonance Imaging gives doctors the clearest, most precise image of the inside of the body. It’s sophisticated, and uses a strong magnetic field to show the structure and...
Vista offers patients the option of a positron emission tomography (PET) scan, which is an imaging test that uses a radioactive substance called a tracer to look for disease in the body. A PET scan shows how organs and tissues are working. This is different than...
The laboratories of Vista Health System are accredited by the Joint Commission and offer full service for all product lines. Testing is available 24 hours a day/7 days a week in the specialty areas of chemistry, blood bank, hematology, coagulation, urinalysis and...
Healthcare pricing can be confusing. To simplify things, we offer a pre-pay pricing program for those in the Lake County and the surrounding communities who might not have insurance. It’s called Simple + Price and it covers most common imaging and lab tests. The...