Come on in.
We believe that having loved ones nearby lifts spirits, brightens moods and improves healing. However, there are a few things to consider when coming by to say hello.
General Visitation Guidelines
- COVID negative patients are allowed two (2) designated visitors.
- No visitors (0) are allowed for COVID positive patients.
- Visitors must be age 18 or older, except for in special circumstances and then must be approved by attending physician and nursing supervisor.
- Visitors must be screened upon arrival and wear a visitor wristband.
- Visitors must wear masks at ALL times, including in patient rooms.
- Visitors are not allowed to eat, drink or remove masks in patient rooms.
- Visitors may NOT remain in patient rooms while aerosolizing procedures occur.
- 10:00 am – 8:00 pm daily
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.