Vista Lindenhurst Campus
The Vista Lindenhurst campus is located at the corner of Grand Avenue and Deep Lake Road. This growing campus includes the following:
The Vista Ambulatory Care Center, 1050 Red Oak Lane – 847-356-4700
- Outpatient Rehabilitation – Vista’s complete rehab center for outpatient physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Imaging, CT, MRI, Mammography – All imaging facilities on site
- Lab – Complete lab work is done on site
- Sleep Center – Fully remodeled and expanded, now with the latest technology for complete sleep analysis by Vista’s sleep disorder experts
Vista Freestanding Emergency Center – 847-356-4705
- Serves western Lake County with complete ER services to treat any patient
- Board-certified ER physicians on-site 24/7, along with experienced ER nurses and staff
Vista Medical Office Building, 1025 Red Oak Lane
This 40,000-square-foot deluxe new medical office building opened in 2012 to bring leading physician practices close to people who live and work in western Lake County. The building is currently home to several offices.
- Vista Physician Group – Located on the first and second floors, Vista Physician Group serves patients with physicians who practice family medicine, pulmonary and sleep medicine. For more information and to book an appointment online, visit VistaPhysicianGroup.com.